don't postpone joy

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

HUH

You know, I know I have issues.
Everyone does.
What I wonder is: why does a statement from a stranger offend me?
I won't lose sleep over it, or even think about it next week.
Give yourself some credit, ain't nobody...you're somebody.
Total stranger. No identification. No blogpage. And here I am thinking about what is fueling my offense.
I will hang in there.
What else would I do? Quit? done that before...not gotten me desireable results.
What's happening to me is called LIFE.
I'm gonna have to recant. They aren't issues. They're just things that happen.
See, you don't have to be Mother Teresa to make an impact on someone.
Let this be a lesson to you--
You never know what effect you have on any one person at any given time.

Good, Bad, or Indifferent.

7 Comments:

At 04 October, 2005 10:02, Blogger Thomcat said...

i agree, i've quit when the going got tough ... actually made the situation more difficult ... but life is lessons, and lessons are learned ...

 
At 04 October, 2005 15:39, Blogger Unknown said...

i would have to agree that you dont have issues my dearest daisy..its just some shit from the downside of life..happens to all of us at somepoint..

 
At 04 October, 2005 21:02, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Go throw out the Ass Rangers shirt & grab a Yankees shirt & you'll feel better immediately!

 
At 05 October, 2005 06:20, Blogger daisyduke said...

but I don't feel bad!
I think I do have a Yankee shirt someplace--I'll try it. I love feeling better!

 
At 05 October, 2005 12:19, Blogger Unknown said...

jesus...your going to the dark side and wear Yank$ shirts..i had so much respect for you dear woman..at least consider the Bosox..they are the opposite of the evil empire..

 
At 05 October, 2005 14:22, Blogger tom said...

I want to take you shopping and see your feetgina

 
At 06 October, 2005 09:38, Blogger daisyduke said...

Dusty, you know how I feel about Johnny I'ddoyouinaminute Damon! If I run across any BoSox garb, I'll don it, just for you!

and Feetman, you are SUCH a tease...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home